AC/DC Love

Wednesday 7 January 2015


As a huge AC/DC fan, I was thrilled at the prospect of a new LP and Rock or Bust just didn't disappoint. When I first heard Play Ball, I had an idea that I was going to love the new record just as much as the classics and I was right. Ever since that first play, the album has basically lived with me, I listen to it pretty much everyday.

Today, while at the hair salon treating myself to a blow-dry, I was asked what my favourite AC/DC song is and well, I couldn't answer. I hate those questions because when you don't automatically answer, it makes you look like you don't know and you aren't really a fan and that couldn't be further from the truth. I just love so many that it's hard to pick a favourite. After some consideration, I finally came to the conclusion of Back in Black and I don't know why or how.

Anyway, the reason behind writing this post wasn't because I was asked which song is my favourite, it's because I was also asked where I got my top from. The top in question has been another AC/DC related constant in my life since I bought it. I'm always throwing it on with my staple jeans and ankle boots. If you follow me on instagram.com/staceyw1989, you would have seen my many #ootd posts featuring this piece.
AC/DC Burnout Tee by And Finally from Topshop.com


I love band tees and I especially love finding well made ones on the High Street like this that are affordable. If I could I'd collect as many vintage tees as possible. I'd also buy tons of Christian Benner creations because they're perfection. I'm obsessed! Between his vintage tee collection and his custom leather jackets, I'm dying to see his new store in NYC. It'd be heaven! He's possibly my favourite designer at the moment because he's so rock 'n' roll! If you haven't heard of him, I'd definitely recommend checking him out! Head on over to his Instagram feed to see what I mean. instagram.com/christianbenner


Also, I absolutely love this video. Look at his fashion show and the little interview. This says it all..... "Fashion and music are just, marriage".


On another note, the announcement yesterday that AC/DC are headlining Coachella really made me wish I could attend. I've always wanted to go to the Cali festival and I've always wanted to see the legendary AC/DC live. I will envy all of those lucky people who get to witness it, later this year. It's not fair! Why does California have to be so far away? One day I hope to get to experience both. Hopefully AC/DC won't retire yet, they've still got some rock and roll thunder...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner